[eclipse-dev] Got final word from UI team that fix is in.

I just got word that the UI team's fix is in.

So to recap
        pde Has fix in
        ui Has fix in.
        JDT fix was in yesterday's 5:00pm build so no contribution.

So a rebuild has started.  I will announce when the build is complete.

The teams that have submitted fixes need to verify that the fixes work and also test for regression around the areas they where working in.  We will need a go no go for declaring this thing a stable M3.

...Dean...

Back to the top