Re: [eclipse-dev] 20021025 Nightly Build

I understand that there where server problems last night caused by a failed air conditioning unit.  Many services where interrupted.  I can kick a "nightly" build now if you like.

...Dean...

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

25/10/2002 12:37