Re: [eclipse-dev] 2.0.2 Rebuild will be required

The rebuild is underway.

                      "Dean Roberts"
                      <Dean_Roberts@oti.        To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      com>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev] 2.0.2 Rebuild will be required
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      10/25/02 09:30 AM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

A rebuild of 2.0.2 is required by SWT to fix a Linux Motif Japanese
regression.

This rebuild should not invalidate testing that has gone on to date.

If any other teams need to get fixes into 2.0.2 please let me know.  If
don't hear anything then we will rebuild when we get the SWT submission.

Thanks

...Dean...

Back to the top