Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse for Mac OS X

Hello Ron,

the Mac version is currently undergoing a lot of changes and the builds are not posted to the web site until they reach a point, where it is usable again. You can download the M1 build which has a Carbon version.

Have fun with your TiBook and Eclipse

Chris

Hello,

I brought my new PowerBook G4 home from the Apple store tonight and the first thing I did was hurry over to eclipse.org to download the Mac version. I can't seem to find it even though several postings indicate it should be available. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

--Ron