Re: [eclipse-dev] Integration build I20021017 being uploaded, tests in progress

The windows test where hung with a Windows error dialog.  We do not believe this has anything at all to do with Eclipse or the tests.  The tests are continuing as we speak and the rebuild later today will rerun tests.

We will monitor the situation.

...Dean...

"Knut Radloff" <knut_radloff@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx