Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Project Draft 2.1 Plan

Jim,

This looks very good.  It is very thorough.

I noticed on the "Window System" chart on the GTK line you have Red Hat Linux 7.2 x86 GTK 2.0. Just an FYI, we have been doing our testing most recently on Red Hat 7.3 x86 GTK 2.0 and Red Hat 8.0 GTK 2.0 and so far both appear to work fine. I am not sure what our plan is, if any, for Motif.

Thanks,

Rick

Jim des Rivieres wrote:

A revised Eclipse Project Draft 2.1 Plan is now available at

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/eclipse_project_plan_2_1.html

As always please send comments about this draft plan to this mailing list.