Re: [eclipse-dev] Today's integration build

The lib/antsupportlib.jar should be recompiled every build and it should
not be on CVS.

Rodrigo

                      "Sonia Dimitrov"
                      <Sonia_Dimitrov@ot        To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      i.com>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] Today's integration build
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      10/08/2002 10:41
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

A solution may be to modify your build.properties to not compile the
lib/antsupportlib.jar (see attached)

(See attached file: build.properties)

Sonia

----- Forwarded by Sonia Dimitrov/OTT/OTI on 10/08/2002 10:43 AM -----

                      Sonia Dimitrov
                                               To:
                                               eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      10/08/2002 10:31         cc:
                      dean_roberts@xxxxxxx, eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
                      AM
                      eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                               Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev]
                                               Today's integration
                                               build(Document link:
                                               Sonia Dimitrov)

I think I have found the problem - the target that compiles the
antsupportlib.jar is not being executed because the already exists in the
org.eclipse.ant.core/lib directory when it is checked out from
dev.eclipse.org, and the build fails when it tries to copy its non-existent
compile log:
 <target name="lib/antsupportlib.jar" depends="init" unless
="lib/antsupportlib.jar">

Sonia

                      Jared Burns
                      <jared-eclipse@mn.        To:
                      dean_roberts@xxxxxxx
                      rr.com>                   cc:
                      eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev]
                      Today's integration build
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      10/08/2002 10:00
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

Hi, Dean.

It looks like last night's nightly build failed because of something wrong
with the Ant core build.xml. We're looking into the problem, but I thought
I'd let you know since this will probably break the integration build
today.
If the build hasn't started yet, you might want to hold off until we figure

this out.

Thanks,
- Jared