Re: [eclipse-dev] new 2.0.2 stream build M20021003 available

My apologies.  I should have sent a note and will not forget to do this in
the future, however I may not be able to provide very much lead time.

Sonia

                      dejan@xxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                  To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      eclipse-dev-admin@        cc:
                      eclipse.org               Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] new 2.0.2 stream build M20021003 available

                      10/04/2002 12:21
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

In the future, please announce the unscheduled builds BEFORE they happen,
not after. If you did it for this particular build, we (the Update team)
could have included a fix for a bug we discovered. Instead, we will have to
wait for the next Wednesday.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Platform Components
D2/MY7/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4854

                      "Sonia Dimitrov"

                      <Sonia_Dimitrov@ot        To:
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      i.com>                    cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev] new
2.0.2 stream build M20021003 available
                      eclipse-dev-admin@

                      eclipse.org

                      10/04/2002 11:05

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      eclipse-dev

By request of the UI team, there was a 2.0.2 stream build yesterday.  It is
available here:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/M-M20021003-200210031405/index.php

All Unit tests pass.  The next 2.0.2 stream build is scheduled for
Wednesday, October 9, 8:00 am EDT.