Re: [eclipse-dev] documentation??

The build copies the files into the doc plugins.

Sonia

                      birsan@xxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                  To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      eclipse-dev-admin@        cc:
                      eclipse.org               Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] documentation??

                      10/02/2002 01:27
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

How about the extension points documentation that (by convention) sits in
the 'doc' directory of each plugin?
Does the build copy the files into the docs plugins, or there is some dual
maintenance going on ?

-Dorian

|         |           "Dean Roberts"    |
|         |           <Dean_Roberts@oti.|
|         |           com>              |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           10/02/2002 01:10  |
|         |           PM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] documentation??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Yes.  See the doc plugins in CVS

...Dean...

   "David Whiteman"
   <David_Whiteman@xxxxxxx>                     To:
   Sent by:                             eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
   eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx                cc:
                                        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                Subject:        Re:
   10/02/2002 12:57 PM                  [eclipse-dev] documentation??
   Please respond to eclipse-dev

Also, dumb question, but is the original documentation source maintained in
CVS?  I would think we would want to manage the documentation the same way
as the code, thus allowing the community to contribute.
--
David Whiteman
OTI Raleigh

   Rick Moseley
   <rmoseley@xxxxxxxxxx>                  To:
   Sent by:                        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
   eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx          cc:
                                   [eclipse-dev] documentation??
   10/02/2002 10:24 AM
   Please respond to eclipse-dev

Dean:

What is the original format of the documentation?  Is it MS Word and
then you generate html or do you do it all in html originally?

Thanks,

Rick Moseley
rmoseley@xxxxxxxxxx