Re: [eclipse-dev] cvs text-compare

Your problem might be related to the version of CVS.

From the CVS FAQ on eclipse.org:

   1. What server versions of CVS are supported by Eclipse?

      Eclipse supports CVS version 1.11.1p1 or higher, running on a Linux
      or UNIX server. Eclipse does not officially support running CVSNT on
      a Windows server, but varied degrees of success have been achieved.
      In this case, CVSNT version 1.11.1.1 or higher must be used. There
      have also been some problems reported with HPUX and Solaris version
      (see above).

                      Mauro Daniel
                      Ardolino                   To:      eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      <mauro@altersoft.c         cc:
                      om.ar>                     Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] cvs text-compare
                      Sent by:
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      27/09/2002 04:17
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

It is running on Linux RH 6.2

"cvs --version" displays:

Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.10.7 (client/server)

-- Mauro

--
Ing.Mauro Daniel Ardolino
Departamento de Desarrollo y Servicios