Re: [eclipse-dev] build name inconsistencies

My cron job scripts consist of many bourne shell scripts. In retrospect, I think I would have
been better off using Perl or even Java. I use lwp-download to download the builds (was installed
on my linux box). The interesting script guessing the build date and time (parsing the download page)
I attached to this mail. Once you have the date and time, it's quite easy to put together the URL of the
build and download with lwp-download.

-- Claude
PS: You'll have to change the URL in the script to point to the public download page.

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

23.09.2002 15:37
Please respond to eclipse-dev