[eclipse-dev] build name inconsistencies

I just discovered that there are new prefixes 'M-' and 'S-Mx-' (where x is the milestone number).
However, the name of the links on the download page for M1 still use the 'I' (integration) prefix.
It would be nice if these kind of differences in build name prefixes could be kept at a minumum.
I have a hard time updating my cron jobs (which download the builds - potentially every night of a workday)
in sync with the download page.

-- Claude

Back to the top