[eclipse-dev] Commit rights to map files

Unfortunately as many of you have found out recently the commit rights to the map files are broken.

I am following up with the people that have required uber passwords to get this fixed.  I suspect this can not be fixed for an hour or two.

If you have items you really need to commit to the 2.0.2 integration build please mail the contributions to me, or this list.  Just copy the entire line that you change in the map file.

Thanks

...Dean...

celek@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx