Re: [eclipse-dev] 2.0.1 build

Dear Dean,

Good day.
I would like to know how do I remove myself from the mailing list?
Thanks.

Regards,
Kim

At 03:59 PM 8/21/2002 -0400, you wrote:

Hi folks,

Finally we sort of have a 2.0.1 build. It has built with no compile errors and the automated tests are currently running. They will probably be done in about an hour.

Unfortunately these drops are only available on the internal mirror. The infrastructure group is still trying to figure out why we can not rsync to the public server to push the drops there. In the meantime I will manually put the files there but it may take a while.

I send another mail when I have more info.

...Dean...

Back to the top