[eclipse-dev] RE: Sending status message on the Console

I am writing my first plugin and I want to sent a non-interactive
message to the Console View inside Eclipse.  I was told and verified it,
that all my plugin message sent to standard output will only be seen if
I ran eclipse with the "java.exe" executable.  For now my message is
non-interactive so I want to dump everything on the Console View,
appreciate any help or guidance regarding this subject.

Thanks
[Neil Guinto]

Back to the top