[eclipse-dev] Eclipse beginner

Dear all,

I have been using Eclipse for few weeks and I have a doubt, I hope that you
can help me. I worked before with Jbuilder 3 and everytime I compiled a java
file the .class file was safe in a specific directory (which was specified
by my self) so at the end I had all the classes in one directory. But in
eclipse every .class is stored in the same place as the correspondence .java
file. Do you know while creating the project is it posible to specify only
one place (or two, I want to create beans and servlets classes) where to
store all the .classes files? If so, how can i do this?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Ana Lozano Fernández

Back to the top