[eclipse-dev] 2.0.1 Branch builds

Hi folks,

We are about to start building 2.0.1 branch builds (as well as our 2.1 stream builds).

There will only be Integration builds for 2.0.1 branch.  This is consistent with the philosophy that only code that is known to be good and well tested will be released to the 2.0.1 stream.

Build submissions to 2.0.1 will done in the same manner as build submissions to the 2.1 stream.  You will notice that 2.0.1 branches of all the org.eclipse.platform.releng *.map files already exist.

Please be sure you update the correct branch of the *.map files when you submit code for builds.

2.0.1 integration builds will be done Wednesdays at 8:00 am.  They will start tomorrow.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please let me know.

...Dean...

Back to the top