Re: [eclipse-dev] Build I20020618 done - help errors

The failed help test in two of 20020618 builds is caused by errors in the
org.eclipse.jdt.doc.user documentation plug-in.  I have opened a bug 20586
about this problem.

Help component is working in the 20020618 builds, and problems with help
tests that existed in 20020617 build has been corrected.

Konrad Kolosowski
Eclipse Help System

                    "Dean Roberts"
                    <Dean_Roberts@oti.c       To:     eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                    om>                       cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     [eclipse-dev] Build I20020618 done - help errors
                    eclipse-dev-admin@e
                    clipse.org

                    06/18/2002 01:37 PM
                    Please respond to
                    eclipse-dev

Hi folks,

Build I20020618 is complete but had some errors in Help.  Konrad believes
these are just problems with the tests and not with help itself.  We are,
however, rebuilding with Konrad's test fixes even as we speak.

...Dean...

Back to the top