From: Pequegnat, Steve
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 9:56 AM
To: 'John Wiegand'
Cc: Dave_Thomson@xxxxxxx; Prokopenko, John; 'Kevin_Haaland@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: We missed you yesterday.

John,
Here is an update on our open Solaris/HP defects in prep for our call:

19212 - P1 is still an issue on F3
9063 - P2 - has a status of resolve/later....   Is this targeted for 2.1?
18838 - P2 - showing resolved - we need to retest this one on F3.
13111 - P2 - showing resolved - we need to retest this one on F3.
18690 - P2 - showing resolved - we need to retest this one on F3.
9252 - P3 - showing resolved - we need to retest this one on F3.
18685 - P3 - Open
18691 - P3 (possibly a P2) - Open
19235 - P3 (possibly a P2) - Open
20306 - P3 (possibly a P2) - Open

Others;
5126 - P3 - Will this be covered in the release notes?

Talk to you shortly,
Steve.