Re: [eclipse-dev] Contributing a Brief key binding

Andre,

This would be better discussed in the newsgroup, where you will likely
find other people interested in it.
However, you are on the right track.

Regretably we cannot consider adding this as a patch to 2.0.  However, you
could actually package the key binding configuration in a separate plugin
and would not have to modify the UI or JDT-UI plugins (should list them as
dependencies though).  You could make it available separately for now, and
we could consider integrating it with Eclipse post 2.0.

If you encounter problems (e.g. there is basically no support for VI-style
key modes, but I'm not sure if Brief uses these), please enter bug reports
against Platform-UI.

Good luck!

Nick

Andre Vanha <avanha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>