[eclipse-dev] Build schedule for the weekend

Hi folks,

I believe I have already mentioned this but just to be specific.

There will be nightly builds at midnight Saturday and Sunday.  These will be built from HEAD so please keep HEAD nice and clean.  Integration builds will resume Monday at 8:00 am.

If you would like the weekend "Nightly" builds to happen more often (like every 4 - 6 hours) please let me know.  This is very easy to arrange.

Vlad, do you want these "special" nightly builds published to the test Update server?

...Dean...

Back to the top