[eclipse-dev] Ready for F2 test pass

We had a little more excitement this weekend than we would choose, but we
have a build ready for testing.

We will declare the 20020602 (8:43 am) integration build ready for the next
test pass.  Dean will mark this as Freeze 2 (F2) either later tonight or
first thing in the morning.  Until then, you can just download the
integration build.

We are not done yet - there are bugs in this release (so let's find them)

Test plan information is posted on eclipse.org.  Please log bugs in
Bugzilla and exchange information using the appropriate *-dev mailing
lists.

John

Back to the top