Re: [eclipse-dev] Downloading only SWT

Since you already have the windows drop, you could just start it up, and
check out org.eclipse.swt from dev.eclipse.org CVS repository...

james

|         |           Jed_Anderson@oti.c|
|         |           om                |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           04/17/02 09:44 PM |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |        To:      eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                     |
  |        cc:                                                                                                  |
  |        Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Downloading only SWT                                                      |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Milan,

AFAIK, you cannot.  You could download the platform drop. It's only ~17M.

jkca

                      "Milan Stanojevic"

                      <milanst@xxxxxx>           To:
<eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      eclipse-dev-admin@         Subject: [eclipse-dev]
Downloading only SWT
                      eclipse.org

                      04/17/2002 01:35

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      eclipse-dev

I have downloaded eclipse for windows. As far as know the only thing that
is
different in eclipse on various platforms is SWT library. Can I for example
download only SWT for Linux to avoid huge download time with my 56k modem?
                Milan