Re: [eclipse-dev] File Too Short/libXm.so.2

Anthony,

This problem has been discussed on the newsgroup (title: "Not Running on
Mandrake 8.1", started March 2nd).  The thread provides suggestions for
making this work.

Grant

                      "Anthony W.
                      Marino"                    To:      eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      <anthony@AWMObject         cc:
                      s.com>                     Subject: [eclipse-dev] File Too Short/libXm.so.2
                      Sent by:
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      03/04/2002 10:28
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

SuSE 2.4.18; Toshiba Tecra 8000 Laptop; 256mb RAM; 12+ GB drive;
Eclipse 20020301.

This is my only attempt to run so I haven't any previous examples of
running.
The following is what I get when I atempt to run "eclipse":

 error while loading shared libraries: ./libXm.so.2: file too short

Please advise, Thank You!
Anthony