[eclipse-dev] Integration build 20011204 now available

                    Dean Roberts
                                         To:     Sonia Dimitrov/OTT/OTI@OTI
                    12/05/01 09:46       cc:     Brian Young/OTT/OTI@OTI, John Wiegand/MIN/OTI@OTI
                    AM                   Subject:     Re: draft of notification to eclipse-dev(Document link:
                                         John Wiegand)

Hi Sonia,

Here are some comments:

I would make the date a link to the download.  Also I would probably quote
the actual URL to downloads/drops/I-xxxx-xxxx/ as the link

Also the links to the errors, at least for me, are file attachments.  I
would make them links to the web page.

...Dean...

                    Sonia
                    Dimitrov             To:     John Wiegand/MIN/OTI@OTI, Brian Young/OTT/OTI@OTI, Dean
                                         Roberts/OTT/OTI@OTI
                    12/05/2001           cc:
                    10:19 AM             Subject:     draft of notification to eclipse-dev

Yesterday's build is now posted.

I would appreciate any advice on the following drop notification for
eclipse-dev:

/Sonia

Integration build 20011204 is now available for download from:

http://64.38.235.23/eclipse/downloads/drops/I-20011204-20011204/index.php

Compile errors

   none

Unit test failures