Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [eclipse-cloud] Synced invitation: Eclipse Cloud IG Weekly meeting @ Tue Sep 15, 2026 10am - 11am (CEST) (eclipse-cloud@xxxxxxxxxxx)

Hi again,

Yes, your understanding is correct.
We can reactivate whenever there are enough members interested in collaborating. And we plan to create a landing page to support in this moving forward.

Best regards,

Javier Valiño
DataSpaces Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
+34 687 442 681 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Instagram | Bluesky | Mastodon
Community. Code. Collaboration. 

| 






On 15 Sep 2026, at 10:25, Andreas Riexinger <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Javier,
unfortunately, I missed Sharon’s mail as well the meeting 2 weeks ago.
Now I read the mail. It is a pity! 

I guess, there will be a chance to re-activate somewhen. ;-)

Did I understand it correct, you will create an EF Cloud landing page anyway?

Thank you so much!

Best,
Andy


Am 15.09.2026 um 10:14 schrieb Javier Valiño <javier.valino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Dear Andy,

Unfortunately we decided to pause the Eclipse Cloud IG for the time being.
Please refer to the email sent by Sharon to the mailing list (attached) some days ago.

Best regards,

Javier Valiño
DataSpaces Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
+34 687 442 681 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Instagram | Bluesky | Mastodon
Community. Code. Collaboration. 

| 






On 15 Sep 2026, at 10:10, Andreas Riexinger <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, 
sorry, I was some minutes late. Is there no meeting today?

Thx!

Best,
Andy

Am 10.09.2026 um 16:42 schrieb javier.valino--- via eclipse-cloud <eclipse-cloud@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

<Mail-Anhang.ics><invite.ics>_______________________________________________
eclipse-cloud mailing list
eclipse-cloud@xxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this list, visit https://accounts.eclipse.org


<Eclipse Cloud Interest Group – Conclusion of the Collaboration.eml>



Back to the top