Re: [ecf-dev] problem running b2 aggregator for maven repo

On 3/17/2016 3:20 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On 17.03.2016 00:00, Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Folks,

I've been running the zB3-aggregator Jenkins job in order to create a
maven repo from the ECF release repo.  I tried to do this for 3.13.0
release, however and this failed [1].
I upgraded b3aggr from 3.6 to 4.4 and updated b3's packedStrategy to
SKIP [2][3] to ignore the dreaded pack.gz files. This made the error
vanish. Somebody should try to install from the generated maven
repository at [1].

Thanks Markus.

Scott

Back to the top