Re: [ecf-dev] maven repos for Karaf installation/use

Hi Scott,

Yes that should be just as easy/hard as publishing our own bundles to a maven repository.

If Equinox has a Hudson instance it should be easy to make a build for them that publishes their bundles into the central maven repo. I am not sure if we should do it for them.

AFAIK, but I could be wrong, Maven does not have this notion of including third party plugins in other features like P2 does.

Cheers,

Wim