[ecf-dev] Running example timeservice in Apache Karaf.

Hello All,
I am trying to familiarize myself with ECF and its capabilities.

I succeed in running com.mycorp.examples.timeservice.host and com.mycorp.examples.timeservice.consumer in Eclipse using projects from:
https://github.com/eclipse/ecf/

Now I would like to run host in karaf and consumer in eclipse to verify service can communicate trough network.

I was able to install ECF in karaf and start service "ecf.rs.examples.timeservice". I guess next step is to start host implementation service in karaf.

Here is my peoblem as I have no idea how to do that ;-) Project com.mycorp.examples.timeservice.host doesn't seem to have any build script (ant/maven/gradle) how I can actually produce artefact which can be used in Karaf runtime?

Could you please give me some hints how to build host service and run it in karaf?

Many thanks in advance
Jan Roman

Back to the top