[ecf-dev] New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called Use of remote service client API with non OSGI-services, by Thomas Elskens

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Use of remote service client API with non OSGI-services Author: Thomas Elskens Date: Mon, 24 November 2014 12:32
Hello,

In this (already a bit older) blogpost (http://eclipseecf.blogspot.be/2010/01/soap-rest-and-ecf-remote-services.html) I found out about the existence of org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice.client API, which should enable an OSGI-based client to consume restful services as if they were OSGi (ideally declarative) services.

I would like to try this out in a RCP application, but apart from javadoc I didn't find any examples on how to get started with this client-library : all examples I've found have clients interacting with "authentic" OSGI service providers.

Any hints, of code example on this ?

Thanks a lot,

Thomas Elskens
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top