Re: [ecf-dev] JmDNS approved

<stuff deleted>
> steps. JmDNS seems abandoned. So upgrading to a defunct 3.4.1 is not
> "bringing us op to date".
>
> Instead we might consider dropping JmDNS and go for another library.
>
> I have found: https://code.google.com/p/mdnsjava/
>
> Are there already experiences with this lib?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Wim

I'm getting from this discussion that there is little/no utility in
upgrading to Jmdns 3.4.1.  I had misunderstood and thought that there was,
but I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention.

In that event, I'm inclined to schedule ECF 3.9.1 release for next Monday,
Nov 17 without Jmdns 3.4.1.

Any objections?

Scott

Back to the top