Re: [ecf-dev] request for your contribution

On 5/14/2014 9:03 PM, Harshana Eranga Martin wrote:
Hi Scott,

Yes. I am actually thinking of reporting to Eclipse folks and let them figure it out with their knowledge.

I would report to them (e.g. existing bug...see link below)...and they can probably help figure out whether something's wrong with their new pages, our php, the client, or the interaction...as it could be any.

Here's the posting with the website bug links etc (see bottom):

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-committers/msg00955.html

Scott

Back to the top