Re: [ecf-dev] feature refactoring

On 01/29/2014 11:29 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
> Unless we are going to rely on M. for the next couple of years, your
> only choice is switching to Tycho or hope for Buckminster to awake from
> the dead.

Don't rely on me, but on the excellent Bucky Book [1]. Besides, I
wouldn't call Buckminster dead. Granted, the pace at which new commits
fly by has slowed down, but that is rather a sign of maturity. Btw. the
same reasoning could be applie to ECF, but would you call ECF dead? ;-)

M.

[1]
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tools/buckminster/doc/BuckyBook.pdf

Back to the top