Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.7.0 problem...httpcomponents version back to 4.1

On 10/21/2013 02:05 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:
> It seems to me the most pressing reason to release right away would be
> that EclipseCon Europe is next week, and it would be nice to have 3.7.1
> available for that.  But Wim and Markus are going, and I am not, so I
> don't know if that works for them.
>
> Any thoughts/views on when I should create 3.7.1 with apache
> httpcomponents 4.2?

Hi,

if we are going to do 3.7.1 _before_ EclipseCon Europe, we could hold if
off until the weekend. It might be that we have to add something else too.

OTOH we might as well do 3.7.1 right away and do an additional 3.7.2
prior to ECE. This sounds safer to me.

M.

Back to the top