Re: [ecf-dev] [GSOC]--Identifying the project type without reading the project

Hi Salinda,

I doubt if you want to make the menu available on the project level. suppose there are two interfaces that have the @RemoteService annotation, what are you going to do on the project level?

Second, I looked at your movie. It looks great but I have two remarks. I don't know if M. already addressed these:

1. You generate a package with the name of "Imple". This should not be starting with a capitol. Also, the convention for these packages is "impl" and not "imple"
2. Is it an idea to make a separate annotation for the type of service. e.g. @RemoteServiceAsync instead if @RemoteService type="async"?