Re: [ecf-dev] 3.6.1 reviewware

Hi Markus,

On 5/24/2013 10:05 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
Hi,

who is working on the 3.6.1 reviewware? For bug #377515 [1] I want to
include a migration guide.

Since this is a maintenance release, before this bug and the TCK work I had planned on reusing the 3.6.0 review materials. However...since we have this bug...and the bigger news :), I've created and committed a 3.6.1 draft version of slide deck copied from 3.6.0:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/ecf/ecf.git/tree/reviews/ECF_Project_3.6.1_Release_Review.ppt

Note this is in the ecf.git (project website) repo, rather than the ECF source code repo.

Since both Markus and I have been working pretty intensely on the TCK testing, at least I haven't had a chance to modify the slides yet, and so if other committers or contributors want to help with the modification of the slides in the next few days please coordinate either here or directly with Markus and myself...so that we don't accidently step on each other's edits.

Thanks,

Scott

I'm hoping that there is still room for it though. The news that ECF
passes all except for a single test of the OSGi remote services spec TCK
is certainly _big_ news. ;)

Thanks
Markus

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/377515