Re: [ecf-dev] ECF conference call

Hi Folks,

Ok then...we are on for the ECF conference call at this day/time:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF#Next_Call:__Thursday.2C_Jan_3_-_1700_UTC.2F9:00am_pacific

Please add anything to agenda prior to the meeting...and add to the 3.6 planning page also if you wish to:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_for_ECF_3.6

Thanks,

Scott