[ecf-dev] authorized_keys removed from build.eclipse.org (was Re: zEclipseGitCloner project failing...auth?)

On 11/27/2012 09:30 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:

> The ECF builder at [1] seems to be failing on trying to run the
> zEclipseGitCloner project [2].  Below is the console output...also see [3].
>
> It looks like it could be something wrong with Markus' eclipse.org
> login...mkuppe...although I'm not sure.
>
> Markus do you have any insight about this?

Hi,

it turns out that ~/.ssh/authorized_keys is gone from build.eclipse.org.
After recreating it manually, zEclipseGitCloner authenticates
successfully again [1]. According to logs, the cloner had started to
fail in November (last successful run in 10/26).

Webmasters are CCed, to find out if this incident should cause any
suspicion.

Thanks
Markus

[1] https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/zEclipseGitCloner/284/console