Re: [ecf-dev] GSOC 2012 Enhancing Eclipse Salvo NewsReader

Yes, return the SSF object.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 6:17 AM, tishan pubudu kanishka dahanayakage <dtishanpubudu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 1:14 AM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I agree with the direction and the comments.

To understand the last part. The question is to put the API in the specialized container (inheritance) or to let the API return the specialized class (composition) correct?

yes. You are correct Wim. Specialized classes means as an example ServerStoreFacade.

Regards,

Wim