Re: [ecf-dev] ECF in mobile

Hi Scott,

I've tried to get it work today, but I couldn't because there were some API changes in latest ECF and I couldn't resolve in my short study time...

But I'll try again tomorrow...

thanks,

Cristiano

On 12/06/12 15:00, Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Christiano,

Those are some of my early experiments.    The goals were to make some simple/test android clients...that use ECF for communication.

Scott