[ecf-dev] filetransfer tests

Hi Folks,

Markus...I'm trying to modify the launch configuration for the filetransfer tests (i.e. to put in some tracing/logging...to report which provider is actually used) ...and I've update this launch config (and committed/pushed to master):

https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/C-HEAD-filetransfer.feature/ws/projects/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.filetransfer/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.filetransfer.launch

I can see that the changes I made and committed (added some program args) are there.

But when I run the filetransfer Jenkins job, it doesn't seem to use this new launch config to run the tests, as the output (which does show up in my local workspace) does not appear.

https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/C-HEAD-filetransfer.feature/270/testReport/junit/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.filetransfer/URLRetrieveTestCancelConnectJob/testReceiveFile_cancelOnConnectEvent/

Any idea why my changed launch config doesn't get picked up? Do I have to do something else to use the new version?

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top