Re: [ecf-dev] Contributing to Newsreader Salvo as a GSOC project

Hi tishan,

On 4/12/2012 10:42 AM, tishan pubudu kanishka dahanayakage wrote:
Hi all,
May I know the state of the discussion so far?

This is a question for Wim and Harshana...I think...as other than those two folks...and the discussion here in public on this list...there's no other state that I know about.

I would suggest that if selected as a gsoc project, you get at least one of Wim, Harshana, or both of them to commit to mentor this project (via direct email).

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top