Re: [ecf-dev] Contributing to Newsreader Salvo as a GSOC project

Hi Tishan,

No we have not discussed yet. Harshane, Isuru: What could be added is
the following:

Remove the need for NNTP for salvo and provide a plugable mechanism to
add additional sources (use bugzilla as a reference implementation).
add overall stability to Salvo as proposed in the GSoC project

Harshana: Please provide some feedback on the goals of the project and
let Isuru read the content of the proposal.

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/tishan89/5001

Regards,

Wim