Re: [ecf-dev] zookeeper

Hi Wim and all,

On 11/1/2011 8:59 AM, Wim Jongman wrote:
Hi Scott,

We were not able to complete the check. I am sorry. We need more time.

Well, because of some security issues with OSU Open Source Lab (where our build machine is currently hosted), I/we haven't been able to do the ECF 3.5.3 release build. So 3.5.3 is necessarily delayed.

How much time do you think it would take to get the fix for this bug in place? Could it be in place by (e.g.) the beginning of next week?

Please let all know.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top