Re: [ecf-dev] sdk tests feature failure

On 8/29/2011 2:36 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On 08/29/2011 02:04 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Folks,

The linked SDK tests feature seems to be failing in the build:

https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/L-HEAD-sdk.tests.feature/509/

It seems to be a problem with not being able to find the junit version
4.8.2 (which is not in Eclipse 3.6, but is in 3.7).  So it seems to be
using Eclipse 3.6 for the tests feature target platform?  I don't
understand this, because I thought it would use the same ecf.rmap (which
has been updated to use Eclipse 3.7) as the continuous sdk build (which
is now fine...as it's using ecf.rmap and that's been updated to use 3.7).
Hi Scott,

remember, resolution/installation happens twice in the L-* builds. Once,
dependencies get resolved during compile time (based on the RMAP), and a
second time during runtime. The runtime resolution does not understand
the RMAP as it uses p2 directly. It uses the p2 repository defined in
the "Template-Test" Hucky job.

I have updated the p2 repos to Indigo and the job is back to green.

Ok...many thanks.

Scott

Back to the top