Re: [ecf-dev] Commit notification to mailinglist (was Re: Git commit messages)

I second Alex's opinion. I would likely unsubscribe from ecf-dev
instead of bothering with a filter for commit messages. I am
interested in high-level development discussions but not in every
single commit that goes into the git repository and there are much
better tools than mailing lists to follow commit activity.

Just my 2 cents.

Steffen