Re: [ecf-dev] JavaDoc (or lack thereof)

Actually, the way that you're describing it is how I understand it.

I guess that the wording on the page may be confusing? I think that "Also set the author name and email to the contributor's information." is pretty clear. Am I wrong?

My concern about signed-off-by is that it sounds like it may require some extra work from committers (until we get Gerrit running, I guess). Traditionally, getting committers to do extra work tends to have inconsistent results.

Wayne