Re: [ecf-dev] How to consume HelloWorld remote OSGI Samples in eclipse platform

Hi,

Since the service tracker based hello service did not work, I tried
out DS based hello service example. there are no errors on the screen,
yet the .ds.hello.consumer doesnot print any output on to console.

Here I have copied the component info of hello.ds.consumer.

osgi> ls
All Components:
ID	State			Component Name			Located in bundle
1	Active		org.eclipse.ecf.examples.remoteservices.hello.ds.consumer			org.eclipse.ecf.examples.remoteservices.hello.ds.consumer(bid=12)

osgi> comp 1
	Component[
	name = org.eclipse.ecf.examples.remoteservices.hello.ds.consumer
	activate = activate
	deactivate = deactivate
	modified =
	configuration-policy = optional
	factory = null
	autoenable = true
	immediate = true
	implementation =
org.eclipse.ecf.examples.internal.remoteservices.hello.ds.consumer.HelloClientComponent
	state = Unsatisfied
	properties =
	serviceFactory = false
	serviceInterface = null