[ecf-dev] OSGi Remote Service documentation

Hi folks,

I have aggregated and updated all existing wiki entries into the new OSGi Remote Service documentation [1][2][3]. Please give feedback about any errors or additional information that should be provided - or edit by yourself.

I would consider moving the following still existing wiki entries [4][5][6][7][8][9] somewhere else (old?) and setting a link from the start page of the ECF project to the documentation (probably at first directly to OSGi Remote Services section only).

I still need to set some links to javadocs and examples, and also will do the Discovery and Topology Management chapter this week.

Martin

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/EIG:Introduction_to_OSGi_Remote_Services
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/EIG:Runtime_Dependencies/Configuration
[3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/EIG:Remoting

[4] http://wiki.eclipse.org/OSGi_4.2_Remote_Services_and_ECF
[5] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_ECF_Remote_Services_Bundles_separate_from_the_ECF_SDK [6] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_Started_with_ECF%27s_OSGi_Remote_Services_Implementation [7] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_Started_with_ECF%27s_RFC119_Implementation [8] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_Started_with_Using_the_ECF_Remote_Services_API
[9] http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF/Asynchronous_Remote_Services

Back to the top