Re: [ecf-dev] Remote service registration and discovery in an eclipse product

Am 30.01.2011 16:51, schrieb Martin Petzold:
Hi,

I have a really strange problem. If i use my launch configuration in eclipse my remote service registration and discovery works fine. Now I have built a product from this launch configuration (all of the bundles are startet) and when I start it (Windows Vista, non-administrator User) remote service registration and discovering just doesn't do anything, also now error or exceptions.

Should I create the containers by hand?
Distribution provider is r-OSGi and discovery provider JmDNS.

Back to the top